Welcome Gamers, Investors, Hackers, Geeks, Bearded Men, and Beautiful People

Danger, you are now entering a world of unknown. Where knowledge is power, and on this site, many times money. Welcome to Dangerously Boot, the Repository of Everything, and the Master of Gaming, Investing, Bitcoin, and other things.

Disgaea 5 Review, Tips and Tricks for Nintendo Switch

Picking up Disgaea 5 at my local game store was a pure impulse buy. I've never played any of their games, and had no idea what I was in for.  When I first put the game in, I was not impressed.  After the first play though, I became HOOKED.  You can create any type of party you want, any type of character, level to 9999 and then do it again for better stats.  This game is pretty hilarious if you enjoy silly Japanese humor. 


After you beat the main game, you open up a whole new world with harder enemy's and better loot. Then you grind grind grind.  There are tons of different worlds to play in, including the item world, and farming boosts. 

If you are looking for a fun game to grind away on like old school RPGS, defiantly give this a try!

No comments: